Monday, February 25, 2013

MUSIC MONDAY: Do My Ladies Run This...??

Who run the world or this MUSIC MONDAY post rather?? Girls! Well ...girl groups! We've seen the fellas be represented with their MUSIC MONDAY post >HERE< but haven't had our ladies come through and shut The BQC down. So today is the day. I've been on a girl group rampage every since the talk of Destiny's Child coming back and their super bowl performance. Now why would I keep this rampage all to myself? I have to share. This BQC playlist is filled with songs from my favorite girl groups. If I leave any of your favorites out, don't hesitate to comment and add your groups to the list.

*The playlist includes Bootylicious x Destiny's Child, Push it x Salt- N- Pepa, No Scrubs x TLC, Steelo x 702, I'm good x Blaque, No more x 3LW, and Where the boys at? x OMG Girlz*
  • TLC
 
  • Destiny's Child
  • 3LW
 
  • Blaque
  • SWV
  • Salt -N Pepa
 
  • Xscape
  • Total
  • 702
  • Floetry
 
  • Mary Mary
  • En Vogue
  • Pussy Cat Dolls
  • Spice Girls
  • OMG Girlz (Don't. Judge. Me.)
  • The Supremes 
Posted by Na'Shun

No comments:

Post a Comment