Monday, July 30, 2012

MUSIC MONDAY: The Nominees For Best Male Group Ever Are...

     



     It's been a while since my B2K crazed days but I can still remember standing 2 ft. away from my t.v. whenever a new video would come on or screaming my little heart out at a concert. Boy bands have always had a pandemonium effect on young girls. We've seen some of our favorite boy bands grow up with us and become mature men. There's nothing like a hot male group to bring the screaming little girl out of you. Here are the nominees for best male groups ever. Feel free to comment and add your own favorite guy groups to the list.

  • Jackson 5 
  • Boyz II Men

 

  •  New Edition

 
  •  B2K
 

  •  Immature (IMX)
  •  Day 26 
  •  The Temptations 
  • The O'Jay's 
  • Jagged Edge
  •  Next
  •  112
  • Pretty Ricky
  • Nsync 
 
  • Backstreet Boys
  • The Beetles 
  • Dru Hill
  • Mindless Behavior (Don't judge me. They're the new B2K without the voices) 

No comments:

Post a Comment