Tuesday, July 17, 2012

TRESSES TUESDAY: Snip Snip

     I've been growing my hair as long as I can get it and will continue doing so until my college graduation. When graduation comes I will be cutting my hair pretty short to this adorable pixie hair cut I saw on a Brown Queen in St. Louis when I was visiting. Lately I've also been seeing some hot haircuts from medium length to super short. When you're looking to do something different with your hair or your style in general a haircut is a great way to create that epic change. Please be sure that who ever is cutting your hair is highly qualified or your haircut can turn into a nightmare. Here are some of the latest in sassy trimmed tresses.



This supreme cut is a tad drastic but that magazines for you. Kerry Washington still looks fierce in her Vogue Italia photo spread with this 60's/70's inspired cut. If you haven't figured out that I'm in love with 70's chic, consider this clue #1.






Do I really need to say anything about Nicole Murphy's cut? L O V E






Gabrielle Union's long layers makes her lengthy waves look flawless. Layers seem simple but can easily look like a disaster.


No comments:

Post a Comment