Monday, June 18, 2012

MUSIC MONDAY: My favorite slept on albums! Wake Up!

     Have a favorite album from back in the day or current album that you feel like EVERYBODY slept on except you?? I sure do. I would always pick up albums my parents had laying around or hear them in the car. These cd's slowly but surely became some of my favorites. Because they were my parent's albums, none of my friends had them or got to hear them and I thought they were the best albums ever.(At the time) I remember five in particular. I'm sure there are more and I may add them as I remember them. As of now here are my five favorite slept on albums that I highly recommend you hear and add to your collection! You sleeping on these? Wake up!! Leave a comment below and tell us what your favorite slept on albums are!




*The BQC playlist includes Soulstar by Musiq Soulchild, Easier Said Than Done by Angie Stone, Floetic by Floetry, and Shorty by Donell Jones*




  
 .  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment