Monday, May 7, 2012

Music Monday: Next on the Royal Stage

      Good evening, Brown Queens! I'm glad you could join me on this beautiful MUSIC MONDAY! I'm so excited to introduce these up-and-coming artists that you should know. I'm certain that their music will gain a place in your hearts and hopefully on your ipods. The following artists are next on the royal stage and on the BQC playlist!! Are you not entertained??


1.) Luke James
His gorgeous falsesetto is sure to carry his music from your ears straight to your hearts. He's a former member of r&b group, Luke and Q. You may remember their single "My turn" that came out some years ago. Queens, if his music doesn't win you over, his looks sure will. 


2.) Elle Varner     
Her sense of style is amazing. Her hip-hop infused first single, "Only wanna give it to you" was a complete smash and her second single "Refill" is climbing up the charts fast. I'm looking forward to more music from this artist. Her natural curls are always so perfect with so much volume. Isn't she such a gorgeous brown queen?



3.) Timothy Bloom
He completely stole my heart with his first single " 'Til the end of time". This single is a beautiful musical illustration of that strong black we all hope for. Timothy has a smooth soulful sound that you can't ignore. He's also very easy on the eye. That's always a plus.

***Playlist includes I Want You x Luke James, Refill x Elle Varner, 'Til The End Of Time x Timothy Bloom***

No comments:

Post a Comment