Saturday, March 31, 2012

Service Saturday: The Allia(N)c(E) Tha(T) (W)(O)(R)(K)s

     I propose a plan. Let's work together towards being successful so that we can both reach our goals faster. If you have a business plan that could work well with mine, let's build an unbreakable alliance. Networking could provide you with the connections that you need to get ahead. You hear all the time, "It's not what you know but who you know". This ideal has been tried and tested over and over again. Having connections work. If you are in a position to lend a helping hand to someone in need, the honorable thing to do would be to help someone else come up along the way. There is enough room at the top for everyone. The bottom is where it's quite crowded. If you can provide a service, use your skills to help yourself and others. I created The Brown Queens' Constitution to provide a service to Brown Queens like myself. That service is to inform. TheBQC is all about the journey to becoming a better person and better contribution to society. I want to do that by making you aware of services that others offer that could be of value to you. I wish to network to gain effective alliances. I am just starting out and in need of much help with the blog. If there is a service you can offer or if there is some way I could be of service to you, contact me today. I am best reached by email. My email address is thebqc@yahoo.com. I look forward to talking with you. Remember, "Networking bring Net Worth".

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment