Saturday, March 17, 2012

SERVICE SATURDAY: In Honor of Jared Thomas - Donate to The American Heart Association

 


Today I made a donation to The American Heart Association in honor of my friend, Jared Thomas, who passed last week as a result of his heart condition. This is close to me because my younger brother was born with a small heart murmur as well. He was a dear friend to so many and he will be missed forever. I would like to help gain awareness for heart diseases in his honor by way of the American Heart Association. Go to http://www.heart.org/ to make a donation of any amount and find out how you can help save someone else's dear friend from heart disease. There is also a video below about The American Heart Association. Thank you for taking the time out to read this post. Rest peacefully, Jared. I love you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment