Monday, October 22, 2012

MUSIC MONDAY: Earth, Wonder, and Frankie Beverly

    Good music never gets old and you don't have to be old in age to know good music. Good music makes you feel good. I don't know about you but when I think about feel good music, I think of Earth, Wind, and Fire, Stevie Wonder, and Frankie Beverly and Maze. I truly believe that their music is euphoric. They could be singing about heartbreak and you'll still feel this joy inside and you have an uncontrollable desire to dance and sing along. They represent a time when the band was just as important as the vocalist. You gotta love a good band, These artists are some of my favorites because their music is timeless and they provide a musical experience. "From deep down in my soul I wish you happy feelings." (FB&M) Anybody else feel like joining the BQC in doing the electric slide? lol Happy MUSIC MONDAY!


**Today's playlist includes "Happy Feelings" x Ledisi (tribute to FB&M), "Joy and Pain" x Frankie Beverly and Maze, "Reasons" x Earth, Wind, and Fire, "Can't Hide Love" x EW&F, "All I do" and "As" x Stevie Wonder**

No comments:

Post a Comment