Friday, August 31, 2012

FASHION FRENZY FRIDAY: FFF on The BQC

    My relationship with fashion is complicated. I will tell you I love fashion like most other girls but being confident in my love for fashion is another story. I know what looks good and what doesn't but when I put things together, it doesn't always indicate that I know what I'm doing. Don't get me wrong, I never look like a bomb but I would love to be able to effortlessly put together bomb outfits every day. Also like many other girls, I want to be a fashionista and I want to have my own style  Up until a year ago, I  don't think I'd found my own sense of style. Now I think I've got it. I use polyvore.com to sharpen my fashion skills by creating sets. I study the fashion on websites and in magazines. However all the studying in the world won't help you if you don't know what you love and what looks good according to your body type. Your fashion sense is heavily dependent on you. This is my journey to being "Brown Queen Fashionista" I hope you'll join my journey whether you've got it all together or you want to polish your own skills. In the near future I will start doing OOTD (Outfit of the day) and other fashion features. I'm always open to comments and tips.  Here are some of my favorite sets I've put together via polyvore.com 

Autumn Cool 
Fashion Frenzy Friday: Business And Pleasure
70's Carnival Boyfriend Jeans Ferris Wheel
Animalistic Nature

Queen POWer

The Beginning of Brown Queens' Constitution

No comments:

Post a Comment