Thursday, January 30, 2014

THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY: 1st Runner-Up

Thursday, February 28, 2013

THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY: We've Got Advice!

Hello, Queens! Today is THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY where your thoughts matter! If you ever need any advice on anything feel free to email me at thebqc@yahoo.com, with advice in the subject line.

Stephanie, Memphis, TN, writes "My best friend just recently told me she is gay. I always had my suspicions but I never really payed attention to it. Now that she has told me this, I don't know how to feel. I want to still be her friend but this is kind of hard for me to understand. What should I do?"

- Hello Stephanie, I understand your problem all too well and I can say that everything will be just fine. You have to learn how to accept people for who they are. Although you may not understand her motives or reasoning you should not let this stop your friendship. In any friendship rules and guidelines should be established to make sure neither one of you cross the wrong boundaries. Just remember that just because her sexual orientation is different does not mean your friendship should be any different. Its all about understanding and not being so quick to judge and i'm sure your relationship will not be tarnished because of this.

Posted by Magan

No comments:

Post a Comment