Friday, January 24, 2014

FASHION FRENZY FRIDAY: 3rd Most Viewed

Friday, October 5, 2012



Introducing New BQC blogger for FFF: D'LeAnn

    


    Hello, Brown Queens and all other BQC viewers!! I am so pleased to announce that D'LeAnn is joining the Brown Queens' Constitution team as blogger for FASHION FRENZY FRIDAY here on The BQC!! I've known Dee for such a long time and I recognize her great talent and creativity. Not only is her eye for style amazing but her support of The Brown Queens' Constitution has been unwavering since the beginning! She's a true friend of mine and I couldn't be happier to have her join me on this journey as we watch The Brown Queens' Constitution go above and beyond expectations! Let's take this thing far! Everyone please join me in welcoming Brown Queen, D'LeAnn to The BQC team also check out her styling skills below!! My girl got skills!



****If you are interested in joining The BQC team, advertising your product, service, or talent, or helping out in any way please DO NOT hesitate to e-mail us at thebqc@yahoo.com


Introducing New BQC blogger for FFF: D'LeAnn









No comments:

Post a Comment