Monday, May 6, 2013

MUSIC MONDAY: So Underrated

I was listening to some of my favorite underrated artists via Youtube over the weekend (When am I not listening to music right? Almost never.)... And I thought what a great topic for MUSIC MONDAY. We all have those artists who we feel are extremely underrated. Oh I have plenty but for time's sake I'll only share some for this post. The artists featured on today's BQC playlist have been on the music scene for quite some time and just don't get the respect I think they deserve. If you agree or disagree, comment, share, all of that jazz. Let us know who are some of your favorite underrated artists. Like us on Facebook. facebook.com/theBrownQC Post your comments below this post or on Facebook. I hope you are nodding your head to this playlist in agreement because you know I'm right. They're underrated. And I hope you're also nodding your head because it sounds so darn good. Happy MUSIC MONDAY, Queens!

***The BQC Playlist includes Lock you Down x Mya ft. Weezy F. Baby (had to say the "Baby"), Breathe x Fabolous, Underrated x Tank, Officially Missing You x Tamia, Love Come Down x Diddy- Dirty Money, Shake Ya Tailfeather x Nelly ft. P. Diddy, Puff Daddy, Diddy (1 of them) , and Murphy Lee***


 

No comments:

Post a Comment