Monday, April 8, 2013

MUSIC MONDAY: Next Up on The Royal Stage Pt. 2



Last time I introduced new artists to you I was having a musical obsession with brand new solo artists Luke James, Elle Varner, and Timothy Bloom. Well... I have new music for you to indulge in with me; music from new (or new to me) artists Lianne La Havas, Avery*Sunshine, and Sevyn Streeter. I hope you enjoy the BQC playlist! Give us the BIG 3!! LIKE, SHARE, and JOIN!

**The BQC playlist includes All in my head & Ugly Part of Me x Avery*Sunshine, Lost and Found x Lianne La Havas, and I Like It x Sevyn Streeter**

Lianne La Havas
Here's another soulful singer from overseas. Love her sound and she's only 23. I'm excited to see this artist go far. She reminds me of Corrine Bailey Rae but a tad more melancholy. 



Avery*Sunshine
Meet Little Miss Sunshine with a whole lot of sass and an elegantly powerful voice. Sunshine is where jazz meets subtle neo-soul. I enjoy the authenticity of Sunshine's lyrics and her graceful delivery. I think you'll like her too.


Sevyn Streeter
Sevyn Streeter is a former member of r&b/pop girl group, Rich Girl. I hate the group didn't work out but at least one rose budded from the ashes and it's Sevyn Streeter. She's had the privilege of writing and singing back ground vocals for several artists including Chris Brown. She's hip and a talented dancer and singer. I'm looking forward to hearing more from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment