Tuesday, January 1, 2013

TRESSES TUESDAY: The Year of The Naturals


It's 2013!!!! Happy New Year, Brown Queens! The BQC team and I are delighted to have you here visiting with us on this holiday! 2012 was a big year for hair. No one had a bigger year than the naturals. There is no doubt about it. 2012 was the year of the naturals. Brown Queens were going natural everywhere. As a natural, it was great to see my fellow Queens embrace and rock their natural hair. I definitely don't think this natural hair thing was a fad. As this new year unfolds I'm looking forward to seeing even more new naturals. I'll be coming up on my 3rd nappiversary in February and I couldn't be happier about my decision to go natural. I straightened my hair for the first time in 4 months on last Saturday. Can we say growth?? #PowerToTheNaturals  Here's to a New Natural Year!! For my transitioners... Good luck, keep going, and you're beautiful! For my seasoned naturals... Keep being you! Cheers!


Photo: #BeforeAndAfter #Almost3yrs #PowerToTheNaturals



Posted by Na'Shun

No comments:

Post a Comment