Monday, December 31, 2012

MUSIC MONDAY: Ending With A Bang

I know it's been a while since the last BQC post. No need to fret, we're up and at 'em for this new upcoming year! 2012 was a great year for the BQC! I started this thing February 13, 2012 and I couldn't thank you enough for your support of The Brown Queens' Constitution. The BQC has grown a lot in 2012 but get ready because 2013 is going to be bigger and better. As always if you like/support thebrownqc.blogspot.com, give us the BIG 3!!
1. LIKE
2. JOIN
3. SHARE

Now for your regularly scheduled BQC post, it's MUSIC MONDAY. My year ended with a bang when I attended the Trey Songz Chapter V concert. He put on a really good live show and featured two more of my favorite artists, Miguel and Elle Varner. On this week's BQC playlist I've included a few of my favorite tracks from Trey, Miguel, and Elle. I hope you enjoy!



 

**The BQC playlist includes Do You x Miguel, Fumble x Trey Songz, Not Tonight x Elle Varner**


Posted by Na'Shun

No comments:

Post a Comment