Monday, February 13, 2012

Go BQC!! It's ya Birthday!! Let's have a launch date!!

Greetings to you all!! I'm so happy you are visiting the blog on this very special day! It's the launch date here on The BQC and I've been anticipating this day for a while. Now! Let's get acquainted. First start by watching the vlog series entitled "Journey To The Blog". Then take a look around the blog. I'll answer any questions you have. Please feel free to talk to me. That's why the blog is here. I am new to writing and blogging so this will definitely be a journey. However, I have a lot of great plans for this blog so I hope you will come along for the ride as we watch The BQC grow. The blog is bi-weekly and I am taking on this whole thing myself. I will eventually seek dedicated team members to help out so if you are interested and in the Shelby County Area, email me. The email address is thebqc@yahoo.com. (Serious inquiries only) Today is Music Monday so on today and every other day in the future, I look forward to your input on all my posts. YOU are my co-author and I need your participation in order for this blog to be productive. I look forward to talking with you Brown Queens and Kings and thanks again! Please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment