Tuesday, June 4, 2013

TRESSES TUESDAY: Short and Edgy

Need a little edge in your life? Ladies are going far beyond the old classic bob to give their hair some edge. I've been inspired, no, not to cut my hair, but to simply share with you these short edgy cuts. I've been seeing quite a few short cuts lately that I love. They're just so fun to look at. I'm sure they're a ton more fun to wear. Maybe you're feeling spontaneous. Your hair is a great way to express yourself. Feeling edgy and fierce? Snip. Snip. Below are some cuts that really bring the edge on. What do you think? Feeling the edge?

(Photo from Original.last.fm)
 Emeli Sande

Alicia Keys

Change Your Length and Add Texture
(Photo Credit: Essence.com)
Ciara

Chrisette Michele

1 comment:

  1. I love going short from time to time! It really is such a change. You have to know what suits your face first though! I have a big 'ol head so pixie cut is a no-no! lol

    ReplyDelete